Bus Etiquette in Japan
- Please fasten your seatbelt when seated.
- Please consider the passenger behind you when reclining your seat.
- Please refrain from speaking loudly when inside the bus to avoid bothering sleeping passengers.
- Please do not occupy a seat with your luggage.
- Please set your mobile phone to silent mode and refrain from talking on the phone.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the bus.
Important Remainders about Belongings
- When you retrieve your luggage (suitcase or carry-on baggage) stowed in the luggage compartment under the bus, please make sure they are yours.
- Please keep all valuables with you at all times.
- Please note that we take no responsibility for any loss, theft, or damage to belongings stowed in the luggage compartment or brought onto the bus.